Sunday, April 15, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I mostly created this for myself - to have an easy way to organize and keep track of recipes I've tried and liked. I'm hoping it will be helpful for other people too - now I don't have to email or write down my recipes for anyone!

Every recipe I post on here will be something I've tried and enjoyed. I always like to cook with recipes that include photos - it helps to know what the end result should look like, I think. By this token, all the recipes I write about will (hopefully) have a picture to go along with them.

All of the recipes I post have Weight Watchers points calculated - for my own reference and for others who are using the Weight Watchers points system. This has been a great way to help me eat healthier and lose weight, but ALL of the recipes I make have been tasted and approved by my boyfriend and other non-WWers as well. They are all things I would eat and enjoy whether I was counting points or not - so please, don't be hesitant about trying them even if you are not dieting.

If you have questions or comments about any of the recipes I post, or if you try something and like it (or even if you don't like it!), please feel free to leave feedback.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: