Tuesday, January 29, 2008

That's a really big baked potato...

Recipe
Cranberry Glazed Pork

I know! Isn't it huge? I know the potato is distracting, but the recipe I'm actually posting about is the pork - so if you can rip your eyes away from the freakishly large potato for a moment...there. Don't those pork medallions look good? I'm a big fan of pork tenderloin - it's so easy to prepare. This cranberry pork tenderloin was wonderful - the sauce was so flavorful and added some extra moisture to the pork, in addition to making my kitchen smell fabulous! I confess to being a "cranberry hoarder" (I buy a whole bunch in the fall and stash them in the freezer), so that's what I used to make this - if you're not a hoarder yourself, you can buy bags of frozen cranberries at most grocery stores that would work perfectly for this recipe. Now, back to marveling at that potato...


No comments: