Monday, September 24, 2007

French toast is one of my absolute favorite things.


Recipe
Orange-Pecan French Toast Casserole

Is it one of your favorite things too? Then you should try this recipe! Bready, slightly eggy, gooey, and lots of fresh orange flavor - this is one of my favorite ways to make French toast. My friend Kim took this picture for me - I had a few people over for brunch before a Sunday afternoon canoe trip earlier this summer, and this is what I served. It's great for when you have guests for brunch because you can make the whole thing the night before...all you have to do in the morning is stick it in the oven!

On a side note...Heroes is on tonight! Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

elisabeth's french toast is incredible! it is a wonderful diversion from the same old egg bake that EVERYONE has been making for 101 years.
it is especially tasty when eaten while watching heroes on monday night. (???)
anonomously, lis'mom :)

Elisabeth said...

Thanks, Mom! What are YOU eating while watching Heroes this Monday night?!