Tuesday, June 5, 2007

An easy summer lunch...

Recipe
Chicken and Farfalle Pasta Salad

In addition to grilling, one of my favorite foods in the warm weather is pasta salad. I have a little trouble finding recipes I like, though, because I don't care for mayonnaise - which is the base ingredient of many pasta salad recipes. I found this recipe last summer and it's been a favorite of both mine and Dariush's ever since.

I think the flavors are even better after the salad has had time to sit for at least a day - I like to make a big batch of this on Sunday evenings and pack it in lunches for both of us throughout the week. Usually, I either poach or grill plain chicken breasts to use in this recipe, but you could also use a storebought rotisserie chicken to save some time. I hope you like it as much as we do!

No comments: